Open Call for Exhibition : "Zoom in, Zoom out"
Deadline: May 15, 2018
Brooklyn Art Cluster is pleased to announce an Open Call for a group show, 'Zoom in, Zoom out'. We are inviting artists to submit their work exploring unique views of subjects in any form and media for consideration in our June 2018 group exhibition.
About the Juror: Joel Carreiro is an artist based in New York City who exhibits nationally and internationally. He is a Professor at Hunter College, CUNY and is active as an independent curator in the New York area and nationally.
Brooklyn Art Cluster is an art community located in Gowanus, Brooklyn, committed to building creative environments to foster the talents of emerging and mid-career artists. Our two locations offer a residency program, long-term workspaces and a gallery for curated exhibitions
- May 15, 2018: Deadline for receipt of entries
- May 28, 2018: Notifications sent by email to all entrants
- June 23, 2018: Artwork due in Brooklyn, NY (artwork must be sent to our mailing address, 200 6th street 3E Brooklyn NY 11215)
- June 27, 2018: Opening reception at The Cluster Gallery, 7-9pm
- July 21, 2018: Final day of exhibition
- July 22, 2018: Pick up Artwork by artist or shipped back to artists (artists must arrange for return shipping or pick up in person)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS : Please submit the following materials by email to email@example.com with “Zoom in, Zoom out” in the subject line.
- An overview page (PDF file) with;
- Name of artist, mailing address, email address and website (optional)
- Artist statement and brief bio (PDF file)
- Up to 3 images of art works and images should be jpegs with a maximum resolution of 800 pixels on the long side.
- For video arts, up to 2 videos can be submitted via YouTube or Vimeo Links.
- An image checklist including the image number, artist name, title, year, medium, dimensions and prices.(PDF file)
- The entry fee is $30 (nonrefundable)
- Please send the fee via Paypal.
- Paypal account ID is firstname.lastname@example.org