Open Call for Exhibition : "Work on Paper"
Deadline: February 5, 2018
Brooklyn Art Cluster is pleased to announce an Open Call for Work on Paper. We are inviting artists to submit their work on (or made of) paper including drawing, paper sculpture and photograph for consideration in our March 2018 group exhibition.
About the Juror: We are pleased to have Muriel Guepin jurying the show. Muriel Guepin is the director and owner of Muriel Guepin gallery in Lower east side, New York. Founded in 2009 and initially located in Brooklyn, the Muriel Guépin Gallery moved to the Lower East Side in 2013.The gallery represents both established and emerging artists and displays a variety of works and mediums with a special interest for artists who embrace new technology and innovative art practices. http://www.murielguepingallery.com
Brooklyn Art Cluster is an art community located in Gowanus, Brooklyn, committed to building creative environments to foster the talents of emerging and mid-career artists. Our two locations offer a residency program, long-term workspaces and a gallery for curated exhibitions
- February 5, 2018: Deadline for receipt of entries
- February 12, 2018: Notifications sent by email to all entrants
- February 22, 2018: Artwork due in Brooklyn, NY (artwork must be sent to our mailing address, 200 6th street 3E Brooklyn NY 11215)
- March 3, 2018: Opening reception at The Cluster Gallery, 7-9pm
- March 30, 2018: Final day of exhibition
- March 31, 2018: Pick up Artwork by artist or shipped back to artists (artists must arrange for return shipping or pick up in person)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS : Please submit the following materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Work On Paper” in the subject line.
- An overview page (PDF file) with;
- Name of artist, mailing address, email address and website (optional)
- Artist statement and brief bio (PDF file)
- Up to 3 images of art works and images should be jpegs with a maximum resolution of 800 pixels on the long side.
- An image checklist (PDF file)
- Include the image number, artist name, title, year, medium, dimensions and prices
- The entry fee is $30 (nonrefundable)
- Please send the fee via Paypal.
- Paypal account ID is email@example.com